Thinking about planning your wedding in a Stillwater MN Hotel? Consider ours: we think it’s the best Minnesota wedding venue. The Victorian era was an era of romance, class, refinement, and grace. It’s those timeless qualities that we’ve infused into every aspect of the Victorian theme of our Stillwater MN hotel, especially when it comes to weddings. Fill out or short questionnaire online to start the process of booking our venue and reserving your rooms as soon as possible at the best Minnesota wedding venue.
Why Our Stillwater MN Hotel Is the Best Minnesota Wedding Venue
Built in the 1890s, our Stillwater MN Hotel’s elegant fixtures and furniture invite one back to the grandeur of the Victorian period, dazzling your wedding guests with exquisite architecture and magnificent rooms. Small wonder we feel it’s the best Minnesota wedding venue.
The versatile grand ballrooms allow you to choose the ambiance that you desire for your big day. Your guests will be enthralled with the romantic and spacious hotel rooms, which continue the warm Victorian theme. Our 61 exquisite guest rooms at our Stillwater MN Hotel feature double whirlpools, vintage décor, and most include gas fireplaces and balconies, sure to please everyone on your guest list. It truly IS the best Minnesota wedding venue!
But don’t take our word for it that ours is the best Minnesota wedding venue. Check out what some of our past wedding parties have had to say online:
- “We are so in love with the Water Street Inn. It was an incredible venue for our winter wedding. We had a ton of positive feedback from guests, it truly created the romantic ambiance we had hoped for. The rooms are so unique and the entire hotel has so much charm. Makes for great photos!”
- “We couldn’t have asked for a better venue. The location was absolutely perfect, the vintage/antique feel of the hotel was great fit for our vintage-themed wedding, the staff was friendly, and the Event Director was absolutely fabulous!”
- “The hotel is a beautiful location for pictures and the rooms are lovely with a jacuzzi tub in each room. The ceremony and reception went smoothly and I would definitely recommend the Water Street Inn to my friends and family!”
- “I honestly don’t think I could say enough good things about this place! First off, its a historic hotel so the inside is unique and beautiful. It is also right on the St. Croix river which is scenic and makes for some nice pictures. When you rent the ballroom you also get the foyer and outside deck with is awesome for the cocktail hour and so people can mingle while the DJ is playing which was important to me. The room was beautiful and the service was fantastic.”
- “The wedding coordinator was so easy to work with and very helpful, especially on our big day. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and the staff was welcoming and accommodating. The view of the river and outdoor patio seating was perfect for our large guest list. Also, the overall price for having a reception at the Water Street Inn is very reasonable and affordable. We are truly happy with our decision to have our reception at the Water Street Inn, we had the best time and so did our guests!”
Why You Should Stay at Our Stillwater MN Hotel
In addition to everything we do to make our Stillwater MN Hotel into the best Minnesota wedding venue, the Water Street Inn has so much more to offer:
- Luxuriously appointed guest rooms with all sorts of endearing enhancements to infuse your stay with the spirit of romance.
- Special packages for those on romantic getaways or other special occasions.
- Charlie’s Restaurant. Enjoy exquisite American cuisines and fine wine in our lushly colored and textured Victorian-designed dining room.
- Charlie’s Irish Pub. Also Victorian-decorated, this pub opens onto the Inn’s 300-foot outdoor patio overlooking the river. It’s a perfect place to view the Stillwater Lift Bridge, a rare surviving example of vertical-lift highway bridge construction.
- Papa’s Roof Top. This fairly new feature of our Stillwater MN Inn offers a dazzling view of Stillwater and the St. Croix River from atop the third floor. And the food and drinks are pretty good, too!
So, whether you’re planning on a special day at the best Minnesota wedding venue or an intimate romantic getaway, stay at our Stillwater MN Hotel, reserve your stay today!