Our wedding venue in Minnesota at the Water Street Inn is a dream location for your upcoming nuptials. When you get married here, it feels like an all-inclusive event—the ballrooms, the view, lovely guest rooms, and amazing food. Our Victorian-era Stillwater Hotel infuses every event with the romance and vintage-feel from that time.
Stillwater, MN is a perfect small town for your destination wedding. Our wedding venue in Minnesota is only about 30 minutes from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International airport. Your out-of-town guests will enjoy the scenic drive out to our Stillwater Hotel and will absolutely fall in love with our little city on the West bank of the St. Croix River.
For those wedding guests that choose to book a room with us, they’ll first settle in to their spacious suite, which are all tastefully appointed with modern amenities while keeping the vintage charm of the hotel. Our wedding venue in Minnesota boasts 61 guest suites, so many of your closest family and friends can stay right nearby. Get your rooms booked and start planning today!
Get Married at the Best Wedding Venue in Minnesota
Our wedding venue in Minnesota, located in our Stillwater Hotel, can be tailored to your needs and wishes. The Ballroom areas have a sophisticated elegance—decorations, flowers and special touches you want to add to make the space your own are encouraged. Luckily, you can’t beat the beautiful view from the rooftop deck and grand windows, surely to impress all of your guests.
Here are 6 reasons to choose our wedding venue in Minnesota for your special day:
- The History: Built in the late 1800s, our Stillwater Hotel is full of rich history and is an important landmark in our small town. The Victorian romance of the Inn has a classic atmosphere for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- The View: The riverfront view of the St. Croix River and the Stillwater Lift Bridge are a wedding photographers dream for beautiful photos. Nothing makes us happier than seeing the newlywed couple posing out along the riverfront on their very special day.
- Location: Our central location in the downtown area of Stillwater puts your guests close to so many activities. Whether it be shopping at local boutiques, wine and beer tasting, hiking or biking, it’s all here and very close to our Stillwater Hotel.
- Good Eats: Our own restaurant options add a special flair to our wedding venue in Minnesota. It gives everyone a lot of options to choose from leading up to or after your wedding day. Find fancy fare and fine wine at Charlie’s Restaurant; fish and chips, live music and pints of beer at Charlie’s Irish Pub; and pizza with a view at Papa’s Rooftop bar.
- Guest Rooms: Having guest suites available for your wedding guests is a huge plus when choosing a wedding venue in Minnesota. This means your closest family and friends can truly cut loose, enjoy themselves and pop just upstairs back to their quarters when they are ready to call it a night.
- Specials and Packages: We offer wonderful add-on packages to really make your stay special. Anything from Champagne and chocolates to your own personal in-room massages. These add-ons could be a way to say thanks to your bridal or grooms party as well.
When you’re ready to get your ceremony and reception booked, fill out this form, and one of our amazing wedding organizers will get back to you with pricing and available dates.
Stay at Our Historic Victorian Era Hotel for your Wedding
Our downtown Stillwater Hotel is a welcoming and beautiful place to stay. Thankfully, when it comes to weddings here at the Inn, the historic architecture and Victorian romance is present at every turn. You’ll be so relieved that you’ve chosen our wedding venue in Minnesota for your ceremony and reception, because we’ll take care of all the details to make your event the best it can be.
When it comes to genuine hospitality, you’ll find an abundance of it here at the Water Street Inn and in our town of Stillwater, MN (which has been voted at one of the “Prettiest Towns in America” by Forbes Magazine). At our Stillwater Hotel, we’ll go above and beyond for every guest, whether they’re here for a wedding, romantic getaway, family vacation or just for some solo time. We can’t wait to host you, book your room today!