The Water Street Inn has its own wonderful pub: Charlie’s Irish Pub. The pub opens onto the Inn’s 300-foot outdoor patio overlooking the river. It’s a perfect place to view the Stillwater Lift Bridge, a rare surviving example of vertical-lift highway bridge construction and an identifying feature of Stillwater.
The pub is named for the first owner, Charlie Lustig, who opened the doors of the pub in 1890. The pub is beautifully decorated in Victorian style with a full bar offering numerous imported and domestic beers.
Lunch and dinner is available at Charlie’s Pub M – Saturday at 11 am, and Sunday at noon.
*Charlie’s requests that you please inform your server of any dietary concerns or constraints. Please note there are health risks involved in consuming raw or undercooked meat & fish.
Live Music at Charlie's Pub
Join our Irish Whiskey club!
Our Irish Whiskey Club features a different Irish Whiskey each month. You’ll receive a punch card upon sign-up with twelve whiskeys, each assigned to a month. Punch all twelve by the end of the year and become a member of Charlie’s Irish Whiskey Club!
Perks of Club Membership:
- Receive one free Whiskey-of-the-Month every Tuesday
- Receive half-off every Whiskey-of-the-Month after the complimentary one,every Tuesday
- Receive a complimentary appetizer made with the featured whiskey on the second Tuesday of each month
- Receive a free T-shirt upon completion of the Whiskey-of-the-Month club every year
- Have your name posted on our wall!