Now is the perfect time to start planning a last-minute getaway before the hectic holidays set in, and our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful destination. Not only is our little town of Stillwater known as one of the most charming places to visit in Minnesota, but it’s also an ideal location for a quick getaway from Minneapolis (35 minutes by car) or St. Paul (only 25 minutes).
After a quick drive, check-in with our welcoming staff at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast, and let the relaxation begin. Our 61-room hotel offers sweeping views of the historic lift bridge and picturesque St. Croix River. Our walkable location puts you nearby excellent dining and bar options (not to mention our three in-house choices), shopping, and historical tours.
The unique guest suites at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast have all the amenities for a peaceful and comfortable stay. Climb into your double jetted tub and gaze out at the stunning riverfront views, or put your feet up by a cozy gas fireplace with your favorite book. If you’re ready to explore, the river walk is beautiful, and there are so many things to do in Stillwater MN on your vacation. Join us for a quiet reprieve before the holidays and book your stay today!
Special Perks at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast
Lodging at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast is a treat, and the cherry on top is our special add-on packages for your stay. Enhance your stay at the Water Street Inn with one of our pampering, romantic, or culinary-focused specials and packages.
- The Bed, Breakfast, and Dinner package is a favorite. It starts with a bottle of Champagne, an exclusive four-course dinner in the comfort of your suite or our elegant dining room, and breakfast the following morning delivered to your door. This is a great way to indulge in the culinary treats created by our talented chef of Charlie’s Restaurant.
- As a guest at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be in the ideal location to dine out at our three in-house establishments. Charlie’s Restaurant for traditional American fare, Charlie’s Irish Pub for casual grub and live music, and Papa’s Rooftop for pizza (currently closed for the season) with the most incredible view in all of Stillwater.
- Are you popping the question anytime soon? Then the Proposal Planning Package is the best choice for you! With this add-on, you’ll have our award-winning certified concierge team on your side. They’ve helped create the most magical (and successful!) proposals for hundreds of couples at our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast. When you get that “YES!” be sure to consider our romantic wedding venue options for the big day.
- There’s a menu of Romantic Enhancements to pick from as well! Details like fresh flowers, Champagne, local chocolate truffles, or more significant gestures. If there is something you’re hoping for but don’t see on this list, please ask, and if it’s a possibility, we’re happy to accommodate!
- Another favorite package is our Wine, Fruit, and Cheese Basket. Book this addition to your stay, and you’ll find a bottle of wine from a nearby Stillwater winery to pair with fresh fruit and local cheeses. It’s such a lovely detail to find waiting for you in your room after a day exploring all things to do in Stillwater MN.
Our Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast for Spacious Lodging
There’s an air of romance in our Victorian-era Stillwater Hotel. Each of our guest suites is unique and offers comfortable spaces to unwind and relax. Our location, directly on the St. Croix River in the downtown core of Stillwater, gives you ample choices for dining and fun bar options, charming shops and local boutiques, and historic tours. The Stillwater Trolley drives right by our Inn, making touring the area a breeze.
Sneak in a quick weekend getaway before the holidays or start planning a vacation in the new year to our lovely Stillwater MN Bed and Breakfast. From the moment you arrive, you’ll find our warm hospitality and luxury accommodations all that you need for a restful and memorable stay in Minnesota. Book your room today!