There’s no better place for a late fall or early winter romantic getaway than our Stillwater MN Hotel. Imagine you and your sweetheart, bundled up under a blanket or before a blazing fireplace, staring out over a sunrise river or a sunset streetscape, safely bundled away in another time against a backdrop steeped in blue-collar American railroad building history, sipping morning coffee or evening wine, secure and serene.
At our Stillwater MN Hotel, every aspect of our historic structure, from our guest rooms to common areas to our restaurants, has been modernized with your coupled comfort and COVID-19 safety in mind. Make your plans for a Minnesota riverfront romantic escape and reserve your room at our Stillwater MN Hotel today!
6 Reasons to Choose Our Stillwater MN Hotel
Our Stillwater MN Hotel has everything you and your sweetheart will want and need for the ideal romantic getaway. Here’s a look at what we have to offer:
- Depending on which of our guest suites you select for your romantic getaway, you may get a private balcony, a whirlpool tub, a gas fireplace, and a plush king bed, among other amenities. And did we mention the views?
- We offer a number of enhancements and packages to add to the spirit of romance you two will be creating on your own. Please make sure to arrange for these in advance.
They include the Chocolate Indulgence Package, which comes with a bottle of Champagne as well as assorted chocolates and truffles; the Dozen Red Roses Package, which comes with delivery and a keepsake vase; the Single Red Rose Package; and the Floral Arrangement Package, which comes with the delivery of a seasonal bouquet put together by a local florist.
- We also offer a number of specials that can also enhance the romance of your getaway. To your overnight stay, you can add a bed, breakfast, and dinner package, a birthday celebration, a wine-and-cheese basket, and an in-room massage.
- You need never leave our Stillwater MN Hotel in order to enjoy a delicious meal or a beverage at any time of the day. We have three amazing venues: Charlie’s Restaurant, which offers to-go breakfast service along with lunch and dinner, all with a great view overlooking the St. Croix River; Papa’s Rooftop, which is open for food service only during the warmer seasons but remains open for drinks with a spectacular view; and Charlie’s Irish Pub, where you can relax over drinks between meals or late in the evening.
- There’s also lots to do and see outside our Stillwater MN Hotel as well. Stillwater, a visitor-friendly town at any time of year, offers plenty of opportunities to get around without feeling crushed by tourist crowds. Here are some of our favorite suggestions. Whether you want to shop, dine, drink or just look around, this gorgeous Minnesota riverfront town has you covered. Given current COVID-19 restrictions, check each place first for its hours, availability, and occupancy guidelines.
- Should your romantic getaway at our Stillwater MN Boutique Hotel prove to be such a success that you want to make things permanent with your sweetheart, we’d be happy to help you recreate the magic of your experience here by helping you plan and host your wedding. Our grand Victorian inn and its elegant ballroom will help make your special day all the more so with its elegance, class, refinement, and grace in every design touch, all adaptable to your specific wants and needs.
Everything You Need for a Great Romantic Getaway
Sometimes you and your sweetheart just want a little escape from the every day, especially in these challenging times, where you can rediscover a little — or a lot — of your spark. At our Stillwater MN Hotel, we’re here to help. Make your plans for a winter romantic getaway at our Minnesota riverfront inn and reserve your room today!